Delivery & Returns
- Dispatch information & Delivery Times
- In order to offer our customers a premium courier service we use FedEx and Royal Mail for all orders.
- All orders will be shipped within 24 working hours (Monday to Friday excluding UK Bank Holidays) from the UK and tracked by our delivery partners.
- You will receive a tracking number once your order leaves our distribution centre.
- For delivery prices and estimated times please see below table
Region Estimated Delivery Time (ETA) Charge EU 3 – 5 Days* €10/ $10/ £10 UK 2 – 3 Days* €5/ $5/ £5 USA 5 – 7 Days* €15/ $15/ £15 Rest of the World 7 – 10 Days* €20/ $20/ £20
- * Estimates only: some orders may arrive before or after these times
- We run a Monday to Friday service, delivering between the hours of 9am and 5pm. If the delivery day falls on a public holiday, the Items will be delivered on the next working day.
- A specific time slot cannot be specified with any of our delivery options. Delivery of an order shall be completed when we deliver the Goods to the address provided and the Goods will be your responsibility from that time.
- Delivery to UK & EU
- Royal Mail and FedEx carry our European deliveries and you'll receive a tracking number once your order leaves our distribution centre. We ship all EU orders on a Delivery Duty Paid (DDP) basis. This means prices are inclusive of all taxes and duties.
- International (Outside of EU) Shipping
- We offer international shipping to over 200 destinations.
- We currently do not ship to the following countries: Armenia, Angola, Bahrain, Chile, Estonia, Ethiopia, Indonesia, Iran, Jordan, South Korea, Kazakhstan, Libya, Malaysia, Moldova, Mongolia, Nigeria, Philippines, Slovakia, Taiwan, Uzbekistan, Vietnam.
- Royal Mail and FedEx carry our International deliveries, and you'll receive a tracking number once your order leaves our distribution centre
- We ship all international orders on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis. This means that any outstanding import duties, clearance fees, brokerage fees or any other additional charges are the responsibility of our customer and have to be paid on delivery of your order. Please contact your local customs office for more information.
- Deliveries arrive between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday. Working days do not include weekends or public holidays. Outlying areas may take longer.
- Signature on Delivery
- A signature is required for all deliveries.
- Royal Mail: If you are unavailable a card will be left with rearrangement details and your parcel will be held at the postal office. If you are unable to rearrange/collect your delivery, Royal Mail will return the parcel to us.
- For mail sent using our Royal Mail Signed For® service, you will be able to see confirmation that your item has been delivered and see the signature. You won't be able to fully track your item throughout its journey.
- FedEx: If a shipment is undeliverable, for any reason FedEx will notify us and make another attempt. If you cannot be reached within 5 business days FedEx will contact us to arrange the return of the parcel.
- Seasonal sales
- Please note that during our seasonal sales and periods of promotional activity processing and dispatch of your order by our distribution centre may take longer and certain delivery services may be removed.
- Event outside Our Control
- Occasionally our delivery to you may be affected by an Event Outside of our control
- If an Event outside Our Control takes place that affects the performance of our obligations under a Contract:
- We will contact you as soon as reasonably possible to notify you; and
- Our obligations under a Contract will be suspended and the time for performance of our obligations will be extended for the duration of the Event outside Our Control. Where the Event outside Our Control affects our delivery of Goods to you, we will arrange a new delivery date with you after the Event outside Our Control is over.
- You own the Goods once we have received payment in full, including all applicable delivery charges.
- All orders are security sealed before leaving our distribution centre and under no circumstances should packages be signed for if these seals are broken or the packaging is damaged upon arrival. In the event that the seals are broken or the packaging is damaged, please immediately contact our Customer Care Team.
- Customs Tax & Duty
- For deliveries outside the EU (which includes the Channel Islands), we operate on a DDU (Delivered Duty Unpaid) basis. This means that any outstanding import duties, clearance fees, brokerage fees or any other additional charges are the responsibility of our customer and have to be paid on delivery of your order.
- Please contact your local customs office for more information.
- Returns & Exchanges
- All products undergo comprehensive quality control and are checked for faults and damage before they are sent to customers
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you can simply return the item within a 28 day period. Item(s) must be unused and still in a brand new condition and must be returned with the original packaging
- In the unlikely event that you receive a product that is faulty or not what you ordered from our site then you can return it to us and we will exchange it for you. In these circumstances we will also refund any postal costs incurred by you to return the timepiece to us once the fault has been identified.
- When we receive the item, we will inspect it to ensure everything is present and in its original condition to confirm its eligibility for refund. We process refunds as quickly as possible and you will receive an email to notify you when the refund has been processed. We aim to process all refunds within 7 days, but please allow a maximum of 30 days for the refund to be processed.
- We advise that you return the product to us using a signed for service where a tracking number is provided. We only cover the postage fees for items that have been proven to be faulty by our service department. This also applies to customers from outside the UK.
- If you are returning an item because it is unwanted, you will have to incur the cost of returning it to us.
- Return address:
- Ventura Watches Returns,
Units 1 & 2 Phoenix Park,